Problems with creating screensavers

Kritik, Meinungen, Hilfeersuchen und Erfahrungsaustausch über die ScreenShow sind hier erwünscht.
Antworten
luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Problems with creating screensavers

Beitrag von luclucky169 » Sa Feb 11, 2006 23:52

Hello,

I've bought "diaporama photo suite" and i was very happy seeing that this program could make screensavers.
But when i try to export in screensaver it doesn't work !! I got a .scr file but when i install it nothing happens...
Please could you help me..
Sorry but i speak french or english only..

:oops:

Joe-Holzwurm
Foren-Legende
Foren-Legende
Beitrag von Joe-Holzwurm » So Feb 12, 2006 16:50

Hi luclucky169

welcome in our forum. My english isn't very good but let's try it.
What is happening when you make a double click on the scr file. Normaly the scr files should be associated with the screensaver modul of the system (windows).
If you are in Explorer you can chosse 'Extras - directory options'. (I don't know the name of the function in your version. It's the last function in the Extra menu.)
In the dialogbox you choose 'file types' (it's the third card). Then you look for the extension 'scr'.
If you don't find it ckick on 'new'. Then you enter the extension 'scr' and click on 'advanced'. There should be seen 'screensaver' automaticaly. Just say 'Ok' and try again to install your screensaver.

Good luck.
Joachim

luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Beitrag von luclucky169 » So Feb 12, 2006 23:02

Hello,

I've bought the program here in belgium, sold by micro application, so i'm running all the programs in french...
When i create a screensaver i got a .scr file (normal), when i click on it or right click and make install, i can find it in the screensavers options on the desktop, but when i make apply, nothing happens... i got a black screen in the windows options...

I also got problems creating a diaporama for pc (.exe file), there i have a message error, i don't understand why it is not working...

I see that there is an update for this program (on aquasoft.de) but it is not available in the micro application site (http://www.microapp.com). I got the 5.4.00 version

I will try to do what you say to me in your post, but it will be difficult for me as my browser is in french...

Anyway thx for the help you can bring to me !!
@+

Joe-Holzwurm
Foren-Legende
Foren-Legende
Beitrag von Joe-Holzwurm » Mo Feb 13, 2006 7:24

I think that what i said above is not necessary to do for you. It seems so that the screensaver is installed correctly and there is another problem. But i have no idea.

Could you send me the scr file per email and perhaps the ads file too? I will have a look to it and perhaps i will find the problem.
Viele Grüße,
Joachim

luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Beitrag von luclucky169 » Mo Feb 13, 2006 10:24

I've sent you an e-mail with all the details, i hope it will help
@+

Joe-Holzwurm
Foren-Legende
Foren-Legende
Beitrag von Joe-Holzwurm » Mo Feb 13, 2006 21:23

Hello luclucky169

what i can tell you is that your files seem to be damaged. I couldn't install them. Then i created a screensaver myself with the first exmaple of the DiaShow (fishes) too. I could create it without problems and i could install it. I worked with the version 5.4.03.
Did you register your program? Then normaly you can download the actual version in a special download area at the homepage of Aquasoft.
Perhaps one of the programers will give you an answer.
Viele Grüße,
Joachim

luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Beitrag von luclucky169 » Mo Feb 13, 2006 22:47

Hello,

Thx for your help, i'm registered at the microapp.com site not on aquasoft.de, i' ve looked for registering on the aquasoft.de site but impossible to find the right page, maybe you can show me where ? My brother and i supposed that we had to buy the program on that site to get access to updates, so...
If i access to this page and dl the update, will my program be in german or stay in french ?

Thx for your help !
@+

Joe-Holzwurm
Foren-Legende
Foren-Legende
Beitrag von Joe-Holzwurm » Di Feb 14, 2006 8:02

I cannot remeber that we some problems with the Plugins auf the DiaShow but I hope that someone of Aquasoft will help you.
I don't know wehere you should register.
Viele Grüße,
Joachim

luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Beitrag von luclucky169 » Di Feb 14, 2006 21:07

I've sent them a mail, i hope they will have a solution ! Microapp.com has contacted them as well...
So let's wait
@+

:(

luclucky169
Einsteiger
Einsteiger
Beitrag von luclucky169 » So Feb 19, 2006 18:57

no answers from aquasoft... What can i do with this program.. ?

:roll: :roll:

Joe-Holzwurm
Foren-Legende
Foren-Legende
Beitrag von Joe-Holzwurm » So Feb 19, 2006 20:39

I'll try it in German language.

Hallo Herr Wernicke,

haben Sie keine Idee zu diesem Problem?
Viele Grüße,
Joachim

Antworten